Bring your audience to their feet!
The new Performing Arts Center brings a state-of-the-art venue to the one of the mid- Atlantic’s most popular destinations. It’s the perfect setting for everything from a sales seminar to the premiere of your new play. The intimate 1200-seat theater features 50- foot ceilings and two tiers of seating around a spacious stage. And the following features ensure that your production will go smoothly from start to encore:
- Located in the Roland E. Powell Convention Center, guests enter a versatile pre- function area located in the far north hallway, adjacent to the box office.
- A concession area for catering services or food and drink sales.
- The top tier of seating includes the loges, or box seats, located on both sides.
- Additional seating can be added to the proscenium opening of the stage. It can also be used as the orchestra pit or to extend the stage area by 20 feet.
- In addition to the latest sound and lighting systems, the theater features sound absorption panels across the ceiling and below the catwalks, where crews help operate productions.
- Support spaces include dressing rooms, a green room and a wardrobe room.
- Equipment can be loaded directly onto the stage from the loading dock at the back of the house. Tour buses can also pull up to the loading dock so performers can walk directly to the dressing rooms and the green room.
For more information on how to book your next event, please fill out a short RFP.
Getting to the Performing Arts Center is easy. Click here to find directions.